Re manufactured Mercury outboard engines are what we have expertise working on. We deal with all different makes and models of these engines. Everything we have learned over the last 35 years has helped us become better adept to fixing the issues that might arise.
There are some issues that arise more commonly in these engines than others, here are some of those problems that we have seen throughout the years. The engines tend to spit oil more so than other outboard motors. The pistons might be forced out of place and the powerhead can be an issue.
There may be issue that arise with any outboard motor regardless of the brand, make or model, our goal is to give you the information that will help you keep calm when issues arise. You are not the first person to experience this issue, you may not be the last. However, believe us when we say that that we have seen it before and we can fix it.
Nice Comments from our customers
Outboard engines might stall or malfunction, this is stressful, this is not what you want to happen when you have been looking forward to taking your boat out on the water. Here are some common issues that might arise and what to check for.
• Engine does not start: No fuel, Fuel is old, Kill switch is engaged, Kill switch clip is not inserted, Engine is in gear, dead battery (electric motors only), Damaged spark plugs, Damage ignition system.
• Overheating: If there is not enough water flowing through the engine to keep it cool it will overheat. To fix this turn the engine off and check the water flow.
• Excessive Vibration: Damages or loose propeller.
• Improperly-turning propeller: Broken shear or pin.
• Engine suddenly cuts off: if could be a collapsed primer bulb, kill switch might have been pulled
We want to give you the information that will put you at ease. We can fix anything that might arise with your outboard motor, we will re manufacture it to factory specifications. Our goal is your peace of mind.
We specialize in fixing all models of Mercury Outboard motors such as the:
Verado Pro FourStroke 200-300hp, Verado Six Cylinder 225-300hp, Verado Four Cylinder 175-200hp, OptiMax & Pro XS 115-250 hp, Jet 25-200hp, FourStroke 2.5-150hp.